Friday, February 20, 2004

memetime!

I think once I get hosting back, I'm going to start posting whatever is about to come up 1 by 1.

Step 1: Open your MP3 player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: Write down the first twenty songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing.

1. NOFX - Don't Call Me White
2. ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Monsoon
3. Jawbreaker - Ashtray Monument
4. Cafe Tacuba - Tomar El Fresco
5. Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel
6. Sonic Youth - Candle
7. Minus The Bear - I Lost All My Money At The Cockfights
8. El Gran Silencio - Recuerdo Y Lluvia
9. !!! - KooKooKa Fook Yoo
10. Reverend Horton Heat - Big Dwarf Rodeo
11. Out Hud - Hair Dude, You're stepping on my Mystique
12. Van Morisson - Astral Weeks
13. The Kills - Wait
14. The Pogues - Kitty
15. The Verve - The Drugs Won't Work
16. The Flaming Lips - Thank You Jack White (For the Fiber Optic Jesus That You Gave Me)
17. Radiohead - Scatterbrain
18. Radio 4 - Beat Around the Bush
19. Bad Brains - Sacred Love
20. Neko Case - Deep Red Bells


Not a half bad list... not half bad at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home