Wednesday, February 25, 2004

After reading about this lovely little Pentagon report doomsday scenario dug up by the talented folks in the British media, I couldn't help but pull out this little apocalyptic gem, Zero Point, by the Rogers Sisters. Yes, it's still more NYC dancepunk. It's not so much that this is all that I listen to, so much as I'm still trying to figure out what I have that everyone hasn't heard at the moment, while at the same time trying not to go TOO wierd/obscure - I do have readers that aren't scenesters too...

For your second MP3 of the day...
Cafe Tacuba - Rarotonga This is off of Cafe Tacubas self titled debut from a few years back, and, while that album couldn't match last years widely acclaimed Cuatro Caminos this song is one of my favorite songs of all time. It just has a momentum to it that far too few songs have... the way that piano line just drives your legs vertical and before you know it you're dancing and singing along in the middle of the fucking offi- and... thats enough about what happened to me when I put on some headphones at work this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home